Go To Search
Living in Orland ParkEnjoy Orland ParkBusiness and Development
How Do I? - Help Center
Online Services
Terminate Service
Requesting Termination
If you need to terminate your water billing account, please complete the Water Billing Termination / Move-Out Form

A village meter reader will read your meter on the closing date listed on your submitted form. We may need to enter your home to obtain the final read.

You will receive your final bill within 30 days of the final read.

More Information
For additional information, please contact water billing at 708-403-6175.