Go To Search
Living in Orland ParkEnjoy Orland ParkBusiness and Development
How Do I? - Help Center
Online Services

Public Works

Show All Answers

1. Who requires RPZ or Backflow Preventer testing?
2. How do I apply for a temporary watering exemption?
3. How do I request the placement of an aerator within a public pond?
4. How do I fill out a Retention Pond / Well Outdoor Watering Application?
5. When does my garbage or recycling bin get picked up?
6. Does the Village trim the parkway trees?
7. How do I report a possible water main break?
8. How do I report a pothole?
9. What is back flow and why is a Back Flow Preventer required?
10. Who needs to have their backflow prevention device tested?